Love cakes? Having sweet tooth? Want to visit New Zealand? Feeling lucky?
Anchor Food Professionals recently teamed up with 9 of our favourite bakery on a campaign called ‘It’s Cake Time’, where you get a chance to eat some yummy cakes and probably win yourself a pair of return air-tickets on Air New Zealand’s Economy Skycouch to New Zealand.
The cakes are crafted by Chefs from the 9 different bakeries with the tastier, natural dairy goodness from New Zealand.
So what do you need to do in order to be part of it? Simply head down to any 9 bakeries and purchase a participating cake to be in the lucky draw. A piece of the cake will give you 1x chance in the lucky draw, while the entire cake will give you 10x chance in the lucky draw. This promotion will goes on till 31 December 2017, and winners will be announced next year January.
The 9 bakeries, and the 9 participating cakes are… (as named from top left to bottom right)
1. Swissbake – Marigold Secreto
2. Swee Heng – Lavender Earl Grey
3. D’Pastriez by Bread Fresh – Osmanthus Onde Onde Cake
4. Dora Keiki – Strawberry Rose Cake
5. Baker & Cook – Gluten Free Orange Lavender Tea Cook
6. Barcook – Rose Lychee Cake
7. Rive Gauche – Osmanthus Lychee Mousse
8. Mugiya -Jasmine Tea Mousse Cake
9. Bakery Cuisine – Apple Rose Cake
As of now, only Baker & Cook, Barcook and D’Pastriez by Bread Fresh serves the participating cakes in slices.
So now there’s one more reason for you to buy some cakes back to enjoy, while hoping that you will be the lucky one who will win!